Cable TV Ratings

The Filthy Rich Guide Ratings

Twitter · Facebook
The Filthy Rich Guide Nielsen RatingsThe Filthy Rich Guide Nielsen Ratings
1MO3MO6MOYTD1YR2YR

Nielsen ratings for The Filthy Rich Guide cable television show on CNBC.

The Filthy Rich Guide Ratings Chart

11Squawk Box1146,0005
12Worldwide Exchange146,00021
13Street Signs34,000

Comments (54)

1. JohnJohn
    Mar 3, 2021 13:51 GMT

Andrew Ross Sorkin should leave the show. This used to be a business show, not a platform for liberal only views. His biased political agenda is sickening.

1. JackJack
      Mar 7, 2021 07:13 GMT

I can't even watch CNBC any longer. Watched as long as I could but that Andrew guy was the last straw. I used to watch with the sound off so I still had the ticker.. The best I could find was Fox business news for now.

2. robert burnsrobert burns
    Apr 14, 2021 12:00 GMT

Stop the politics. We can't take it anymore.

Andrew, you are killing the show and the ratings.

3. JPMJPM
    Apr 8, 2021 12:33 GMT

Andrew Ross Sorkin, I didn't ask for handouts, and I don't need your big government to tell me what to do because I received a handout. Please keep your big government opinions to yourself. This is ridiculous. I don't have a choice anymore. You live in the US?, you have no freedom because the gov gave you money.

4. TomTom
    Mar 8, 2021 11:09 GMT

Watched since the 90s. Soon as sissy boy liberal suck up Sandy Sorkin comes on at 6 I switch off to fox business
    It’s a crying shame libs have destroyed life as we new it and enjoyed it in America

5. ScottScott
    Mar 19, 2021 02:09 GMT

I loved squawk on the street a week ago when Cramer was gone, I switched over to Fox when he came back, his rants, his squealing high pitched voice, and his liberal opinions of the world drive me crazy! He is the definition of a Vaudeville act!

6. GregGreg
    Nov 17, 2020 02:02 GMT

CNBC has gone way left.
    Mr Cramer did his very best politicizing every business topic during the election against President Trump. Plus he truly spreads fear over Covid and professes his superiority in intelligence about the topic. Carl & David have been rolling their eyes and have tried to reel him in to no avail....Their show now brings no real business value as the commentary is just Cramer rants and there is no credible stock analysis. Cramer should go into pushing Penny stocks , I think he’d be good at that.
    BTW , Shep is awful.

7. RicRic
    Feb 20, 2021 15:09 GMT

I used to watch Cramer every day. But no more. He used to be non-partisan and neutral. If I wanted a referendum on current politics there are many channels and places I can turn to and I don’t ..... it’s a divided country. I am disappointed in Cramer. He has now turned into a prejudicial man ....no doubt sold out to supplement his losing portfolio and stock pics. I am done with him. Good luck Jim with your prejudicial views.

8. BryceBryce
    Feb 7, 2021 01:34 GMT

CNBC has gone crazy with its anti-white globo-homo agenda. The network might as well be called the FED show given that they spend their time debating how much more money needs to be printed. These people and their viewers are idiots.

9. victorvictor
    Feb 21, 2021 15:51 GMT

cnbc is a FED defender.
    cnbc ignores what is really happening in the financial world
    ever since 2008, all the so-called growth in the economy & GDP has been because of money printing

10. VitoVito
    Feb 12, 2021 13:38 GMT

I watched CNBC every day for over 15 years; however, for the past few years, the channel has only one side talking points; Squawk Box had a balance of commentary, but not anymore. Cramer, Andrew Ross Sorkin's analysis is only one side of the political topics. I am done with the CNBC and Squawk Box for now.

1. RichRich
      Feb 20, 2021 15:05 GMT

I use to love Cramer .. every day for years. He was suppose to be a non partisan voice. But not for the last few months. Every day he had to criticize Trump. I can turn to politics and the division in our country no matter where I go. I didn’t want it here. And Cramer pretends to be neutral. No doubt he sold out to supplement his own portfolio and stock picking loses. He contradicts himself with losing predictions and ridiculous rants every day. Faber and Carl are great but as long as Cramer is there -....No more for me. And definitely no more Mad Money. He is a guy I could have probably enjoyed hanging with.. but now he is acting like a prejudiced man. Good luck with that Jim.

NOTE: You are replying to 's comment. [Cancel]