Cable TV Ratings

Your World with Neil Cavuto Ratings

Twitter · Facebook
Your World with Neil Cavuto Nielsen RatingsYour World with Neil Cavuto Nielsen Ratings
1MO3MO6MOYTD1YR2YR
30.4636.696.3532.0569.0262.09

Your World with Neil Cavuto is a business news and analysis talk show broadcast on Fox News Channel. Live episodes of the program air on weekdays from 4 to 5 p.m. (ET), covering the day's major headlines and moves on the financial markets - from Main Street to Wall Street. Despite the show's focus on business and financial matters, Your World also features updates on the latest breaking news, political headlines, and the day's current affairs with interviews and analyses. Recurring elements of the program are the Common Sense segment, in which Cavuto gives his point of view on a news story of the day; and Generation Hexed, where Cavuto sits down with a group of millennials to talk about the economic challenges facing the next generation.

Your World is hosted by Neil Patrick Cavuto, the Senior Vice President, Anchor and Managing Editor of Business News for both FOX News Channel (FNC) and FOX Business Network (FBN). Aside from anchoring Your World, Neil Cavuto currently serves as the host of FNC's CAVUTO Live (Saturdays 10am-12pm/ET) and Fox Business's Cavuto: Coast to Coast (weekdays 12-2pm/ET). In addition to anchoring daily programs and breaking news specials on FNC and FBN, Neil Cavuto oversees business news content for both networks. The Wall Street Journal has called Cavuto the "best interviewer in broadcast business news," and MarketWatch has deemed him "the very soul" of FOX Business. Author James Glassman calls him "the best interviewer on TV, period."

Your World with Neil Cavuto Ratings Chart

Ratings chart for Your World with Neil Cavuto show on Fox News Channel

Neil Cavuto Ratings: Cavuto anchored FOX Business Network's coverage of the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump, which according to Nielsen, topped all other business networks and marked its highest-rated Inauguration Day coverage in the network's history. In November 2015, Cavuto, along with Maria Bartiromo, moderated the network's inaugural Republican presidential primary debate. According to Nielsen data, the debate delivered 13.5 million total viewers and 3.7 million in the key 25-54 demo, making it the highest-rated program in network history.

Your World with Neil Cavuto Historical Ratings

13Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner42,132,00017.21
14Fox & Friends1,865,00018.94
15Fox & Friends First737,00019.84

Comments (76)

1. Stephen D.Stephen D.
    Nov 10, 2020 07:30 GMT

I have been Fox fan since Fox came on cable. The last 4 years Neil Cavuto has been very disappointing and after today's stunt pulling away from Trumps press conference was totally out of line. What ever happen to you report and we decide. I personally wanted to hear their announcement. Today's stunt Neil is so out of line that I am done watching your show from this day forward. I look forward to the day that you leave Fox, for I am positive that your ratings will drop like a rock after today.

2. RAZRAZ
    Nov 11, 2020 02:15 GMT

I wrote this to “contactus@foxnews.com but got mixed messages that the reception basket was full, so I’m posting it here.

Please accept my comments on yesterday’s unprofessional and “seventh grade-like” reaction by Neil Cavuto to President Trump’s Press Secretary, Ms. McEnany. All she said was “....count all legal votes...” and “...these results will be accepted...”

I can’t believe that Cavuto didn’t willfully and intentionally disregard the four+ years of deliberate misinformation, lies, refusal of even handed review by the degenerate media and Dem officials with not a word from him on this. Now add the attempt to bring Soros’ hidden agenda to the front by Mr. Gingrich a few days ago, where without comment, just at the mention of Soros’ name, Fox goes dark preventing his attempt to explain.

With Cavuto's latest posture, it brings forward a very bright light on Fox’s turn to unbalanced views of all things Dem (should we include Fox’s polls and Wallace’s off-the-wall questions to Mr. Trump during the first debate) and how this is presented to whom, I believe, Fox considers a “captive” audience.

Well guess what!! This whole series of events, capping it with Cavuto’s, is shameful. This “knight of the woeful countenance” lost many “friends” and we are not a captive audience!!!

Maybe, just maybe, Faulkner, Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson and Dobbs may just consider a change of venue and follow a large contingent of their followers, former Fox watchers, to other more balanced networks, as I will. We, then would have to risk the Dem Gulag. Or maybe, Cavuto and Wallace, would consider fleeing to the alphabet letters network on the dark side, instead - as another option just to make things fair and balanced, so to speak. Then again, it would probably require Fox’s Suits to concur.

I believe I am not alone with this particular point of view.

3. BCBC
    Nov 8, 2020 17:24 GMT

Fox News is dead. I stopped watched Cavuto when he want total anti Trump, full leftist. Never watched Shep and Wallace is unbearable. The Five is also getting bad with Juan's left wing, anti factual comments intolerable. Baer is a Never Trump leftist. McCallum is the same. The only true journalist left there are Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, Bartiromo and Gutfled. The rest are all complete leftist trash. So no, Fox. You are no longer watched in our home. I'm home OANN gets on TV here, then that'll be the only channel on in our house.

1. teddyteddy
      Nov 10, 2020 16:29 GMT

Yep --the only one I watch is Tucker--Why in the hell would FOX join the left, they had a monopoly on the right and the numbers show that---SO I deleted FOX app on phone--Just went to Parler and OAN-----sad I thought Murdochs were smart business people--I guess I was wrong.

4. Mike ogleMike ogle
    Oct 26, 2020 20:42 GMT

Used to watch your show but no more. You are so biased against Trump and do not even try to be fair. You need to go to cnn . I and my family will not watch your show. Also will not support your sponsors. I will also contact your sponsors that I will not support them until they leave your show.

5. Melinda HowardMelinda Howard
    Oct 26, 2020 20:32 GMT

I Don’t like this show (Cavuto) at all. If I want to see nothing but negativity I’ll watch CNN. I don’t appreciate constant berating of Trump.

6. Thomas SkalomenosThomas Skalomenos
    Oct 26, 2020 20:25 GMT

Get him off the air!! I am watching now with his negative comments, blaming Trump for Covid 19. He pretends from his lofty position to tell the world what someone should have done , and So forth. I will never watch his program again!!!

7. ColleenColleen
    Sep 29, 2020 16:37 GMT

I watch FOX everyday!
    I tried to give Neil Cavuto a CHANCE
    But I could see he was just another
    Fake News Guy Telling Lies!!!

You can see how Cavuto
    hates Trump!!!
    So Sad for our Country!!!
    Journalism is not what it use to be
    Cavuto just Spins everything to make Trump look bad!!!
    Neil Cavuto should get a job at CNN or MSNBC!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!!!! 👎👎👎👎👎

8. Don AllenDon Allen
    Oct 26, 2020 16:09 GMT

Cavuto loves to take cheap shots at Trump, and his buddy, Gasparino, is worse/cheaper. I do know he thinks he is super clever. Don't understand why FOX puts up with him. With Varney on one side and Charles Payne on the other, there is excellent business news for my time.

9. TVSTVS
    Nov 9, 2020 22:35 GMT

Our household will not be watching Your World with Neil Cavuto as of today. You don’t get to cut from the president’s press secretary at a press conference because you do not agree with what she’s saying. I guess when you’re a VP and in charge of editing it could go to your head that your opinion is more important. Sorry it’s not. Once the conference is done, then that’s the appropriate time for commenting. This was the last CNN/MSNBC type action by you for our family. During your show, we’re watching OAN from now on. We’ll head back to FOX for Tucker, Greg, Bill and some others. Hopefully someone has the guts to let Cavuto know that integrity is more important than ego and the left agenda.

1. Jeff1Jeff1
      Nov 10, 2020 01:21 GMT

You took the words right out of my mouth. Cavuto is so incredibly rude and disrespectful. His soft, calm, condescending little voice makes me want to hurl. He is the reason I'm turning Fox off and tuning into something else. Fox has become very similar to the rest of the media giants. What a shame.

10. julieworthen5@gmail.comjulieworthen5@gmail.com
    May 19, 2020 12:34 GMT

I watch fox ALOT, but turn it off when you are on. I feel like you took over for Shep Smith. I don't mind some of your negative Trump comments but come on Neil you rarely choose to give the guy a break at all.

He can work circles around you. I would say he doesn't always speak as eloquently as a polished politician, but there is alot of what he says that reporters like YOU like to TWIST. My husband never liked you and I tried to give you the benefit of presenting a FOOD for thought opinion.

DONE with that and DONE with you. Maybe CNN has a SPOT for you. How about Brian Williams. You can lie together. Your attitude is a DOWNER and you are a DONER for me. Bye.. See ya...

OH....ha ha NO I won't!!!!! Won't buy from you advertisers either. Gonna contact them as well. Fox too. As I said BYE forever. HEY, why don't you take a vacation. A LONG one.👎👎👎

NOTE: You are replying to 's comment. [Cancel]